Wednesday 27 July 2016

FROM GRASS TO GRACE


                              FROM GRASS TO GRACE

She said she was raped at the age of 9 yet became one of the most influential women in the world" - *Oprah Winfrey!*

"He didn't even complete his university education but became the world richest man" - *Bill Gates!*

"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen yet I become one of the most influential preachers in d world" - *Joyce Meyer!*

"I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became d best Neurosurgeons in d world in 1987" - *Dr. Ben Carson!*

"I told my father we would be very wealthy and rich but he couldn't believe me but today it's a reality" - *Christiano Ronaldo!*

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training and still became d world best footballer" - *Lionel Messi!*

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple yet founded apple" - *Steve Jobs!*

"My teachers used to call me a failure yet I became a Prime Minister" - *PM Tony Blair!*

"I started Living Faith Church from A Lawn Tennis Court with three members only & Preach prosperity. Many of my friends criticised me b4 but today we have d largest church auditorium in d world & two world-class universities"- *Bishop David Oyedepo!*

"I was in prison for 27 years and still became president."- *Nelson Mandela!*

"I drove taxi to finance my university education but today I'm a billionaire" - *Mike Adenuga!*


SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: